Saturday, December 20, 2008

Windows XP andWindows Vista in Compaq V3736TU

Some weeks back I tried to install Windows XP on the Compaq notebook V3736TU. As in previous posts that I must use Windows XP, which is divermak, and takes little effort to find a driver-driver. Some drivers are quite important and must be installed are: vga drivers, audio and wireless. I try to find the driver at the official site hp, namely: www.hp.com, and in fact there are only a few drivers are installed, so my notebook is not perfect.

Then I combine with the driver of the shops that were given when I buy a notebook, and the result is also not perfect. Trying to find in google, but not much to discuss about it. Its rocky, with my back to install vista, is also normal and there have been saying, vga smoothly, but now I have a new problem, the wifi is not connecting, the driver is installed with the sweet. Wow, how the solution?

We .. I re-open this link, and many drivers had already provided by hp, direct place gas, and eventually all the download can also smell. For that you have a Compaq notebook V3736TU, I had not yet perfect, you have not tried install with XP or Vista. What is clear, you will have much more experience, so is not it?

Windows Vista is not perfect, there are still many holes to be here, but when we will try again if not now?

No comments:

Post a Comment